Skip to main content

6 Types Of Film Genre You Need To Explore!

           I am recommending some movies which will give you some interests on those genre which you don't like that much or perhaps not watched movies on this genre. Let's see, if you like these movies or not!
From each section, I will give you two recommendations. Also, I have to mention here that, today I only focussed on English movies. #hollywood 🖤

So am giving some popular genre here one by one. Starting with romance genre..


1> If you don't like Romance movies..

I often heard that some people don't like romantic movies. Well then, I will suggest that please go and watch these two at least..

a) PRIDE AND PREJUDICE (2005) - to understand the society, thinking and how love embedded through all of these. And instead of unrealistic love story, this story is realistic and deals with dignity.


b) LETTERS TO JULIET (2010) - so it was from 2010 and still my favorite. It has beautiful scenarios of Italy and this story deals with the deepness of love.



2> Next, If you don't like Thriller/Mystery  movies -

You are missing out a great genre man! Do try these:

a) MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS (2017) - Hercule Poirot story it is, and obviously based on Agatha Christie's story.
Do I need to say more?


b) GET OUT (2017) - it follows a storyline of a young bi-racial couple. And that African-American boyfriend goes to his white girlfriend's parent's house for the weekend but he gets the feeling there that something is wrong with the family!



3> Now, Let's talk about my absolute favourite genre, but if you don't like Psycho-thriller:

I know, many people don't even want to try these types of movies because it screwed up with mind! Can relate that, and that's why am keeping it simple for first two recommendations, when you become used to with this genre then you should go more critical storylines..

a) VOICE FROM THE STONE (2017) - it's Emilia Clarke man!! The Queen of our own💜. This movie will take you a very silent yet an old place with a horror touch. This movie remains on my mind for quite a time after watching it.


b) SEVEN (1995) - it is about two detectives who are on a mission to find a serial killer who begins murdering people according to the seven deadly sins. In this film you will come a close contact with a criminal mind. Make a list and add this movie.


4> Inspirational movies : we need that very much right? Some kind of inspiration!
Recommending two films in this category-

a) Pursuit Of Happiness (2006) - a story of hope, a story of a father and his constant fight for his child and family. Brilliantly done by Will Smith.


b) SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION (1994) - Wait! If I am talking about inspirational movies and not mention this one then it's a sin!! It deals with the life of prison and it's about a successful banker Andy Dufresne who arrested for the murder of his wife and sentenced to life imprisonment at the Shawshank prison.



5> Now come to this genre.. Honestly, earlier I don't like this genre much. But later after watching some amazing movies, I quite like this genre now. So, If you don't like Adventure genre - then just make yourself to watch these two at least :

a) INDIANA JONES SERIES (started in 1981) : I am assuring you, that you can't stop yourself from continuing one after another. These movies are with vintage touch..


b) The Martian (2015) - get a grip because you are going to out of the world. Imagine if you are getting a chance to live in Mars not for one day but days after days. Watch this movie and enjoy an adventurous trip to Mars!

Coming to the next and last but not the least and that is Rom-Com! And I used to watch these types of movies a lot when I feel a bit a low, sometimes.

6> But for you, If you don't like Rom-Coms,
Do try these please :

a) LOVE, ROSIE (2014) - this is so close to me! Believe me, it's full of fun, friendship, confusion, frustration, and love!! The real story has written by Cecelia Ahern and the book named "Where Rainbows End". So, let's go into the mad world of Rosie and Alex.


b) TO ALL THE BOY'S I've LOVED BEFORE (2018) & SERIES - I lost my count that how many times I possibly watched this movie and the next part of this as well, which is P.S. I STILL LOVE YOU.


                                These are some of my recommendations about various films. I hope you will watch these if you haven't.
Let me know also which other films are your favorite.. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to keep Zoom meetings safe and secure in 2020

HOW TO KEEP ZOOM MEETINGS SAFE AND SECURE BY DOING THESE 5 THINGS : Virtual meetings are like daily dose for all of us! Let's accept this, we don't have other much options left in 2020. Do we? In these peculiar atmosphere, we miss our loved ones, friends, family, colleagues, and most importantly our works are still going. So, we need some decent applications or ways to stay connected. So, here comes the name of the popular Zoom application. But there's so much speculation about this app, about it's security and safety. So let's discuss some basic settings to keep it safe during meetings: *1} When the video starts, click on the 3 dots and go to the meeting setting, enable 'waiting room'. So, if anyone wants to join then a notification will send to the host for the acceptance or otherwise that person remains on the wait list. *2} Next, enable the ''Lock meeting setting", it will concrete your group as per your choices. You can limit people in the

Perspectives On One Sided Love!

" Ek taarfa pyar ki taaqat hi kuchh aur hoti hai ....." and the rest we all know from the famous movie dialogue. Sometimes, I feel one sided love is more treated as an ignorant side! But these things are not that much colourful as the movie cuts take place. Rather, if we step into the real world, I guess, we'll see, it has a gray shade. That's right, not love, but one sided love is actually a gray shade. It is so delicate in both ways, the one who loves and the one who don't love that person. Do you feel the same way?   ðŸŒ» Honestly, I haven't faced any one sided love from my side. But I felt it from the other way, that, I became someone else's one sided love! It is not disturbing all the time, but obviously, sometimes, it is. This post will discuss from the perspective of a person who became very special for someone only one-sided way! At times, I ask myself why do these types of relationship exits? I am sure it is painful, painful to know that the one you

Digging Into Those Days

Reminiscing The Way I realised... In this time of Covid 19, we all are inside for the time of infinity I guess. Due to this situation, our mood is going just up and drastically down from time to time. So, one afternoon I sat on the roof and my mind went back to the past times without any time machine obviously! That is the good and equally bad thing I feel that our mind can go anywhere, anytime without any effort, perhaps without any hesitation too. When I think about my older self, I see the picture of a free, boundless person. Rather, it'll be justified if I put the word extravagant. So reckless that don't even give a thought about the consequences. Feel the same way? But today, I consider myself a more different person, wise one and sincere. Sometimes, I really think that how did I manage to come to this place, trying to connect those dots to clearly see the way through I came here! I used to add in my life, many things, people, peculiar doings which are unnec