Skip to main content

Is trying again or staying a little bit in a toxic situation wrong?

Is trying again and again wrong? 
In a situation? What you need to remember in a toxic situation?


When I was in my teen, I usually gave up so easily or the perfect word should be not try enough! If I found something is not working at the first place then that's it, I cut it. Never tried to understand why this was like that and how to fix it. Not really believe in second chances. But at the age of now, I quite try to make things going and putting efforts to understand what is the actual situation heading to and after that most important is own understanding towards the situation. I give another try to that person/ people/ situation or anything. Trying again, and maybe, again and again is used to give me a lot of things later actually:
1) Will be no regrets that I haven't tried enough!
2) will know my limits.
3) Understand my own self a little more in various ways.
4) Through the journey, one can evolve a lot.

So after all the trying if still I have that feeling of not fulfilling my expectations, then I would stop the 'going' process. Then the time came for me that "this is it". And it's okay, that some things are not actually made to go alongside with me. Of course it is painful, sometimes it hurts  like hell as I had been attached to that for so many times. But one should remember that, this letting go situation wouldn't come to stop anyone, it is rather a push for forever, so instead of keeping those hard things with you which can make it forever, I will detach it from me. Also in life one should survive only with mind full of positivity, because it'll reflect on your works, and also other people only feel attracted towards other positive people, remember that!
So, make pause if you want and if you need but don't stop yourself from evolving.



So this is my thoughts and tips to handle a toxic situation. These are my methods. I thought of sharing this, if you can relate or maybe this will help you. Also, always try to see a broader vision of every negative situation cause it will only take you to there where you belong!

So am stopping here today. I will come back soon and till then stay positive.

Comments

  1. Such an honest and liberating self potrayal. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, positivity brings more positivity. Loved reading your thoughts 🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, positivity is the key.

      Thank you so much. 💓

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perspectives On One Sided Love!

" Ek taarfa pyar ki taaqat hi kuchh aur hoti hai ....." and the rest we all know from the famous movie dialogue. Sometimes, I feel one sided love is more treated as an ignorant side! But these things are not that much colourful as the movie cuts take place. Rather, if we step into the real world, I guess, we'll see, it has a gray shade. That's right, not love, but one sided love is actually a gray shade. It is so delicate in both ways, the one who loves and the one who don't love that person. Do you feel the same way?   ðŸŒ» Honestly, I haven't faced any one sided love from my side. But I felt it from the other way, that, I became someone else's one sided love! It is not disturbing all the time, but obviously, sometimes, it is. This post will discuss from the perspective of a person who became very special for someone only one-sided way! At times, I ask myself why do these types of relationship exits? I am sure it is painful, painful to know that the one you

How to keep Zoom meetings safe and secure in 2020

HOW TO KEEP ZOOM MEETINGS SAFE AND SECURE BY DOING THESE 5 THINGS : Virtual meetings are like daily dose for all of us! Let's accept this, we don't have other much options left in 2020. Do we? In these peculiar atmosphere, we miss our loved ones, friends, family, colleagues, and most importantly our works are still going. So, we need some decent applications or ways to stay connected. So, here comes the name of the popular Zoom application. But there's so much speculation about this app, about it's security and safety. So let's discuss some basic settings to keep it safe during meetings: *1} When the video starts, click on the 3 dots and go to the meeting setting, enable 'waiting room'. So, if anyone wants to join then a notification will send to the host for the acceptance or otherwise that person remains on the wait list. *2} Next, enable the ''Lock meeting setting", it will concrete your group as per your choices. You can limit people in the

What to do when your mind is disturbed?

WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR MIND IS DISTURBED? First of all, let's up for a high five. We all go through a place every now and then or sometimes it lingers for some times. That is the time when you should do a lot more work which will keep you busy. According to me, this is so much important to free your mind a little bit from that stress. Here am listing some of the things you can do: 1) WATCHING MOVIES :      That is a high time when you could dive into another world for 2-3 hours! That gives you a complete different mood I can assure that. Choose any movie from any genre or just googling it if you want. But my advice is to watch light heart movies, comedy movies, inspiring movies, maybe romance. Cause your mind already had heaviness. So let's not go into deep stories. 2) READING ; FICTION OR NON-FICTION :     Yes, as we all know reading is a mind engaging pill. Though I can understand not everyone like reading books. But let's try it! Because reading a