Skip to main content

Digging Into Those Days

Reminiscing The Way I realised...



In this time of Covid 19, we all are inside for the time of infinity I guess. Due to this situation, our mood is going just up and drastically down from time to time. So, one afternoon I sat on the roof and my mind went back to the past times without any time machine obviously! That is the good and equally bad thing I feel that our mind can go anywhere, anytime without any effort, perhaps without any hesitation too.
When I think about my older self, I see the picture of a free, boundless person. Rather, it'll be justified if I put the word extravagant. So reckless that don't even give a thought about the consequences.
Feel the same way?
But today, I consider myself a more different person, wise one and sincere. Sometimes, I really think that how did I manage to come to this place, trying to connect those dots to clearly see the way through I came here!


I used to add in my life, many things, people, peculiar doings which are unnecessary. Did things or joined with many incidents, just for fun and also did those maybe because everybody around me were doing the same. The ideology of friendship, academical studies, relationships were so weird that didn't make any sense!
I can understand, a 15/16/19 years old girl don't realise the deep meanings and judge things properly. I guess sometimes the key to learn in life is to taste unusual different flavors on your plate. Without trying, no one can really choose from the options what is the best to fit for oneself and most importantly, what is to become as a human being! From the past self of mine, I chose the way I am today. That doesn't mean that I don't have any toxic things in my life, disappointments or any kind of issues. They are very much there, doing their nasty works!
But now I know how to handle them, what to ignore, what to detach. One of the major tip I added to my ethics, that start detaching, mainly detach those dispensable baggages. When you start this, and understand how it can effect, you'll feel light, easy, liberating.
I very much aware that, these feeling of growing up is not so new, everyone have their own ways and every other child will pass through this, they have no choice though.

 But the idea of writing down these is if any of my fellow people feel that this is also their story while reading this, then it would be a happy moment for them I think. Also, maybe juniors can find it relaxing while following that they are just in a phase of life and started believing that everything will surely sort out and come up to their way as it should be.

Comments

  1. Beautifully written, Shailayee🌻
    Loved it☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it feels good when someone expresses his/her feelings and we found a similarity in it.... I found, some other will find... Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you for appreciating my efforts. 😊

      Delete
  3. Written beautifully. Toxic things will always be around you. But we need to deal with them the way it should be dealt with. Good one. Keep it up.❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, every word you wrote resembles with my younger self. A beautiful and well written post indeed. Keep these self realisations coming. And keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Am feeling happy to hear that it resembles with you, cause I wrote it down to give that feeling that we came a long way. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to keep Zoom meetings safe and secure in 2020

HOW TO KEEP ZOOM MEETINGS SAFE AND SECURE BY DOING THESE 5 THINGS : Virtual meetings are like daily dose for all of us! Let's accept this, we don't have other much options left in 2020. Do we? In these peculiar atmosphere, we miss our loved ones, friends, family, colleagues, and most importantly our works are still going. So, we need some decent applications or ways to stay connected. So, here comes the name of the popular Zoom application. But there's so much speculation about this app, about it's security and safety. So let's discuss some basic settings to keep it safe during meetings: *1} When the video starts, click on the 3 dots and go to the meeting setting, enable 'waiting room'. So, if anyone wants to join then a notification will send to the host for the acceptance or otherwise that person remains on the wait list. *2} Next, enable the ''Lock meeting setting", it will concrete your group as per your choices. You can limit people in the

Perspectives On One Sided Love!

" Ek taarfa pyar ki taaqat hi kuchh aur hoti hai ....." and the rest we all know from the famous movie dialogue. Sometimes, I feel one sided love is more treated as an ignorant side! But these things are not that much colourful as the movie cuts take place. Rather, if we step into the real world, I guess, we'll see, it has a gray shade. That's right, not love, but one sided love is actually a gray shade. It is so delicate in both ways, the one who loves and the one who don't love that person. Do you feel the same way?   ðŸŒ» Honestly, I haven't faced any one sided love from my side. But I felt it from the other way, that, I became someone else's one sided love! It is not disturbing all the time, but obviously, sometimes, it is. This post will discuss from the perspective of a person who became very special for someone only one-sided way! At times, I ask myself why do these types of relationship exits? I am sure it is painful, painful to know that the one you